BY TORY BURCH

The first fragrance from Tory Burch captures classic elements in unexpected ways: feminine and tomboy, easy and polished. Floral peony and tuberose blend with crisp citrus notes of grapefruit and neroli anchored by earthy vetiver a bright and complex mix. This set contains: - Golden fretwork purse spray canister - 3 x 0.33 oz Eau de Parfum spray refills Notes: Neroli, Grapefruit, Cassis, Bergamot, Peony, Tuberose, Jasmine Sambac, Vetiver, Sandalwood. see more...

• Não vejo a hora de testar os produtos da sephora quero mu...1 Answers
Yasmin K.
Riverside, CA
This parfum is a dream. I received a small rollerball as a gift, and fell in love with the scent immediately. It's floral and present but light and classy. The perfect scent for a date or lunch with the girls. Save and splurge on this, you won't regret it!
Desirae G.
Fresno, TX
I first found this fragrance in a magazine and it was the original fragrance and I absolutely loved it and I had to get it in a travel-size because the full size right now is a little out of my budget but I really love this perfume
Hannah V.
Arlington , VA
One of my favorite scents! The packaging is so beautiful and I use this perfume throughout the year. I prefer the roller balls but the spray does last a relatively long time. Worth the splurge!
Tiffani W.
Mesa, AZ
The perfect perfume to carry with you in the go. It's reasonably priced and fits perfect in any purse. This is also the perfect gift with the holidays around the corner.
Nicholle W.
Owingsville , Ky
I love this scent! I got a sample and then decided that I HAD to buy it. I chose the travel sprays because they're the perfect size to carry in my purse, car, etc ;)
Patience W.
I absolutely love this spray. Ive had it for so long because of the fact that i only squirt it 2 times when i use it. worth every penny
Libby H.
LOVE Tory burch and all of her products these are no exception wonderful scent and i love that i can bring with me while traveling.
Angela A.
Aurora, CO
Perfect perfume for traveling it can transfer from day to night smells amazing. Got to get a bottle worth every penny.
Danielle R.
Mcallen, TX
I love perfumes and I would defenetly want to try this one yes it's pricey but it's of good value and woul love to try
shaylynn c.
Albuquerque, NM
This is one of my favorite perfumes it smells so good I always make sure I have the travel spray in my purse.
Letycia L.
São paulo
Não vejo a hora de testar os produtos da sephora quero muito ver se realmente vale a pena e tenho certeza que com esses produtos tudo ficará melhor no dia a dia conto com a ajuda de vcs para ficar casa dia mais bonita para o mundo pois a maquiagem nos leva além daquilo que buscamos .