Tory Burch
Britten Patent Combo Crossbody

Tory Burch Britten Patent Combo Crossbody

Is this product good? Does it worth the price ? How strong is it?
Start your review of Tory Burch Britten Patent Combo Crossbody!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah A.
Fort Collins, CO
I get compliments on this bag all the time. It’s a classic and I feel that Tory Burch bags are a good middle of the road choice for luxury handbags.
Deliqa D.
I have this purse in black and I love it. I love how it fits across my body I use this bag for trips it’s super easy to pack on a carry on
Armani B.
Las Vegas, NV
Tory Burch Britten Patent Combo Crossbody uploaded by Armani B.
Tory Burch Britten Patent Combo Crossbody uploaded by Armani B.
I love everything Tory Burch but I got the pink one and it is very easy to dirty just by rubbing against my pants or clothes it rubs off on the purse especially blue jeans. If you try to clean it most products actually strip it if color I would use awesome to clean the purse it works perfectly Tory Burch Britten Patent Combo Crossbody
Ana M.
Gainesville
Such a beautiful bag. It is very compact, so you won't really lose anything in there. The material is amazing and it just looks so beautiful with any outfit. I love the brand and their designs. I you're thinking about getting this crossbody bag, DO IT
Veronica M.
Palmyra, VA
Tory Burch Britten Patent Combo Crossbody uploaded by Veronica M.
Just got the Tory Burch "Britten" Crossbody Bag in the beautiful rich Red Agate color which is the perfect fall/winter color. The bag is smaller in person and will not fit a traditional long wallet. It has two compartments which are both covered by the overlap that stays shut with magnets. One compartment has a zipper closure which makes me feel more secure place certain items and the other compartment which is of relatively equal size has a few slots that easily fit my iPhone and good place to stash other papers if needed. It also has enough room to place small cosmetic items and also has an interior zipper closed back of the bag stand purse slot. I am hesitant to make my decision as to keep this bag or exchange it for a maybe larger one at Nordstrom. The leather has a shine to it and gives it a different look them most of Tory's bags. I am just unsure of the and dislike the actual chain for this bag. For this bag the strap is also looks out of place and cheap.
Kelley F.
Chipley, FL
One of my favorite go to weekend bags! Comfortable crossbody, enough space for phone etc. easy and stylish! I love Tory Burch as a brand probably my favorite! I never have had any issues with quality and the customer service is always wonderful!
Susy P.
Bakersfield, CA
Tory Burch Britten Patent Combo Crossbody uploaded by Susy P.
Love that it goes with just about any outfit. It has slots for your cards and it fits all the essentials. My phone, cards and keys fit perfectly.
Katyana Z.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Love this cross body. It’s small so you can’t fit much but perfect for concerts or night outs. Super cute and stylish!!!
Pragya G.
Very pretty purse. It’s roomy for its size. It fits my wallet, keys and phone perfectly. I love the size too. And the color is very pretty as well.
Rachel Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Tory Burch is one of my favorite brands and I would definitely purchase if I can find a deal. As a logo designer I absolutely love her logo and her brand aesthetic.