GroceryBakeryTortuga
Taste Of Florida Key Rum Cake

Tortuga Taste Of Florida Key Rum Cake

by Tortuga

The Rum Cake is made using only the finest ingredients, including 5-year old, oak barreled aged Tortuga Gold Rum & Florida key lime juice. Cake is hand glazed then vacuum packed which entails a shelf life of 6 months or indefinitely if refrigerated or frozen. 16 oz.

Is the rum flavor really strong or subtle?
Where do you get this!!!! Only in FL?
Is this good
Start your review of Tortuga Taste Of Florida Key Rum Cake!
Leticia B.
Pasadena, TX
Right hints of lime and rum flavor. Delicious deliciousness! Yall should try this.
Monique B.
Bought this for a friend of mine when i went to the KEYS last year. She said it was wonderful
Ida J.
Cana, VA
My aunts brought me and my husband some of these back from their vacation, and I honestly was disappointed. What could have been better than cake and rum? While it was alright, I'm sure it wasn't as good as it could have been for the price. Maybe I just have high expectations for cakes. It was soggy (but that was expected) and had way too much rum overpowering the cake I feel like.
Sarah W.
Hubert, NC
Delicious! I love anything with the key lime flavor but add it to a rum cake, yes please!!
Nicky F.
Hope, RI
Omg soo good!! Someone brought me one of these from a vacation they were on and I absolutely loved it!! I could eat a bunch of them! Great lime flavor without being sickly sweet and with just enough Rum kick!
jennifer C.
Marshall, NC
So good this is the best rum cake I have ever had. it's even better than the homemade ones I have had in the past. the cake is well worth the price.
kayla T.
Brooklyn, NY
Love them so bad can't do with them I really love them I would recommend them to people that love eating lol I love eating myself lml
Karyn  G.
New Orleans, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yum. Nom. Yum. Nom. I received this as a gift and are it in 2 days. It is so moist and flavorful. I will definitely get these for gifts (and myself :-). It's a tad pricey but if you love rum cake, #GoGetYouSome
jewel M.
I got this fora christmas gifts it was light and taste so great i bought again well worth the money if u love rum
Alise V.
We used to sell these at a gift shop I worked at and sampled them! They are so good! I highly recommend them as a gift item. The key lime taste is perfect, neither too subtle nor too overpowering.