BY TORTUGA

Tortuga Caribbean Rum Cake are a moist delectable golden rum cake- the original four generation old family recipe that made Tortuga rum cakes the #1 Export of the Cayman Islands. Features include: -Net quantity of 33 ounces -Moist delectable golden rum cake-Original four generation old family recipe see more...

• Does this have raw pineapple chunks?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know why it says "pineapple box"? Is it made ...1 Answers
Wendy H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The best way to get one of these guilty pleasures is to pick one up when your cruise ship docks in Nassau, Bahamas. Heck, get two. Then tell yourself that you will bring one or perhaps both back with you to the States. Then go back to your stateroom and hide in the bathroom and devour both of them. Why? Because you are on a vacation, not grocery shopping for your friends!
Anna T.
Madison, TN
I actually went out earlier in the week to pick up some date nut bread (I had a craving), and ended up selecting this, as my preferred brand was out of stock. What a great little treat! It's moist and rich, and while the flavor of the rum is noticeable, it is not so strong as to over power the pineapple.,
Katy A.
Doral, FL
I fell in love with Tortuga rum cakes during a cruise many years ago. It is now a tradition for me to ship cakes to my family for Christmas. I stuck with the original reciepe until this last Christmas. I added the chocolate rum cake and the pineapple rum cake as presents. I didn't get to taste the pineapple cake but my mom and brother who got to taste both strongly agreed that the pineapple was super moist and had more of a rum flavor than the original and the chocolate cakes. Needless to say, they have place their orders for this year's Christmas.
Abbey H.
Portland, TN
These are to die for! I had my first one several years ago, and it was the most moist, delicious cake I've ever had from a box. Totally worth bringing an extra empty bag to fill up with these bad boys whenever you go on a cruise!
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I received this brand in a few flavors as holiday treats over the years. It seems hard to find in stores though. The taste is fresh and scrumptious! It's a delectable treat and packaging is so chic and vintage.
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
These are awesome! I like rum, I like cake, the Caribbean is a place I'd love to visit as well. Combine all three, and it comes out awesome, of course.
Alayna K.
Delicious! Even though you can buy it in the states, nothing beats actually being in the Caribbean and buying this!
lizeth g.
Huntington Pk, CA
Does this have raw pineapple chunks?
Wendy H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Does anyone know why it says "pineapple box"? Is it made out of a pineapple skin?