BY TORTUGA

Tortuga Coconut Rum Cake is a worldfamous treat with the authentic taste of the islands for you to savor at home or give as a delectable gift! Voted "Best Cruise Souvenir" by Porthole Cruise Magazine for 8 years in a row Made of the finest ingredients to arrive moist and delicious Serves 1416 9month shelf life 33oz. size Imported from Barbados see more...

Sarah L.
Decatur, GA
I love all the tortuga rum cakes! Coconut is great because it is tropical and goes with rum. These are great gifts and the good news is you can order these online now. PRO TIP: warm up cake in microwave then top with vanilla ice cream!!
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband and I received this cake as a welcome gift at out hotel "Little Arches" when getting married in Barbados in May of 2014. The cake was delicious, moist and such a treat. When I visit Barbados again in the future I will be sure to buy some of this cake. I think there is a chocolate variety as well. Yum!!
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
All the different flavors are amazing but this one is my absolute fave. I've been to the store in the islands and every time I go I spend a lot on these to bring back. I always give them to family and friends who all enjoy them as well. I highly recommend trying it out.
Vanessa S.
These Torguga Caribbean Rum cakes are delicious! Every time I go on a cruise, I make sure to bring back several of them to give as gifts. There are so many flavors and you really can't go wrong with any of them.
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
My husband and I always buy these when we cruise. I think our friends and relatives are always excited for us to go on a cruise because they know we will be bringing these back with us. I'm always so impressed with how fresh and moist these cakes are.
Jennifer H.
Knoxville, TN
When my family and I went on a cruise, we made sure to stop at the rum factory and bought several of these cakes to bring home to our family and friends! If you like rum, you will love these! They are super strong, but very delicious!
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
Next to making it yourself this is the best Rum cake on the market! Every year we indulge in one around the holidays. It is nice and dense with a great but not overpowering taste of rum. I highly recommend it!
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
One of my supervisors just brought this back from Antigua and OMG it is sooo good! The rum flavor is pretty strong and the cake is light and not dry at all. The coconut flakes on top were the perfect addition. So delicious.
Christina R.
Bloomingburg, NY
I bought a few box's of Caribbean Rum Cake before I flew home from the Cayman Islands. Best choice ever. It was beyond amazing and will have your taste buds exploding with flavors.
Colette C.
Sewell, NJ
I liked the coconut flavor a lot. Thesis a mix of rum flavor and coconut flavor. I bought a bunch of these recently when I was in the Bahamas. The rum flavor is quite strong though
Marian C.
Jackson, TN
This sounds soooo good! Is it? Where can i find it?
Michelle C.
Bakersfield, CA
Is anyone at all familiar with this product? How does it taste?
Lana M.
How does it taste? And prices??
Daliz T.
Norwalk, CT
como sabe este chocolate..
Crystal M.
Peoria, AZ
How does it taste I'm very curious?