BY TORTUGA

Tortuga Caribbean Rum Cake, Banana, 33-Ounce Box see more...

• Does anyone know of a retailer that sales these stateside...3 Answers
Kate R.
Best cake ever! I first tried this cake when I went on a cruise in the Caribbean. They had chocolate and vanilla I love them both. The cake is more moist that a typical cake but perfect. The cons would have to be that you have to make sure you do not eat the whole thing!
Samantha B.
I love this cake , I had it for the first time about 1 year ago and ever since when my sister comes back from her trips i always have her bring me one . They taste even better when you cut a piece and heat it up in the microwave for a min and drink it with some nice cold milk.
Diana M.
Spanish Fort, AL
I tried this cake at one of the ports during a cruise trip. They pack a lot of flavor in a tiny little rum cake. While the cakes are moist and flavorful, they are smaller than the box so be warned you may be disappointed that you can polish it off in a few bites.
Heather D.
These are delicious! I have only found them on cruises tho, I'm not sure where you can buy these in the United States. Very moist and Good. A little pricey but everyonce in a while you need a splurge.
Marisa W.
Forest Park, GA
I tried this cake for the first time after taking a cruise to the Bahamas. Each cruise that I have taken since, I make sure I stop by their store and buy a boxes. It's better than any homemade version that I've tasted.
Felicia C.
CLEVELAND, OH
I tried this Rum Cake on a trip I took to Nassau Bahamas. Its definitely rum cake! Its like eating a shot of rum! The cake was very moist, but if your not into rum liquor, you may not enjoy this!
Tara S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I had a friend bring this back for me from a cruise and it was outstanding. I'm not a huge rum fan, but wow it was super moist and flavorful. Best gift ever!
Wendy O.
Munford, TN
I bought many of these for myself as well as gifts when I sailed to Jamaica. They were the perfect little gift. These cakes are very moist and tasty.
anyssa R.
It's okay it doesn't taste like the authentic rum cake but it's close the taste is a little far off but it's good
Lauren F.
Neptune, NJ
Yum! Tried this on vacation to the Bahamas when was shopping. So delicious !
Marisa W.
Forest Park, GA
Does anyone know of a retailer that sales these stateside in store? I don't really want to order online and won't be taking any trips to the caribbean anytime soon.