BY TORTUGA

Our most popular flavor! Tortuga "Original Golden" Rum Cakes with walnuts are baked fresh daily in the Cayman Islands. We use only the finest ingredients in our famous rum cakes The only preservative used is our specially blended "5 year old", oak... see more...

Jared K.
Jared K.
Stafford, VA
This Rum cake is super delicious and really moist, great for party favors and something that anyone that loves spiced rum would love to eat. It always tastes fresh and is the perfect level of sweetness, and a great snack size.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
My husband and I tried one of these for the first time this past Christmas when his mother bought one for us and it was absolutely delicious!
Lexie M.
Lexie M.
Very moist and buttery. It's super artificial and packaged though, so don't expect the highest quality. We always pick up some of these as gifts coming back from cruises though. They hold up for the rest of the vacation until we get them home as gifts.
Aileen G.
Aileen G.
This is really packed on rum, cake! moistured and good flavour. Good to share with friends after traveling!
Christian W.
Christian W.
Augusta, GA
I'm not a big sweets fan, but when I go to the islands, this is definitely on my list. I bring them home and freeze them for later (I have a few in my freezer now). I love all the flavors and the memories it brings
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Rindge, NH
Tortuga is the best! the cake is super moist and has great flavor! Nothing better then Tortuga rum cake right from the Caribbean.
Val R.
Val R.
I bought these in the Cayman Islands years ago...definitely a different flavor than anticipated, but good nonetheless!
Heather F.
Heather F.
New Palestine, IN
These tasty little cakes bring me right back to the Cayman Islands. Some flavors are better than others. Overall a good product that has the added value of bringing back vacation memories for many who have traveled to the Caribbean.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Blue Springs, MO
The best souvenir from Grand Cayman Islands! All the little stores would have samples for everyone to try. Very moist!
wilmarie c.
wilmarie c.
Fajardo
what its the flavor?
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Can this get you drunk???
cherylirene m.