BY TORTUGA

Authentic and original Tortuga Caribbean rum cake gives your sweet tooth something to smile about.16oz. chocolate rum cake Handglazed with 5yearold Tortuga rum Serves 8109month shelf life Perfect for gifts Imported from Barbados see more...

Hamilton, GA
I absolutely love these rum cakes! My family and I will normally pick some up when go on cruises, because you can always find these on the ships and islands that you visit. They are very flavorful and moist. I would definitely recommend these to everyone.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I liked this much better than the Original.  I just felt the Original tasted too boozy.  I feel this is more balanced.  You get a rich chocolate flavor (this cake is almost BLACK lol) and you get the rum taste and they just both compliment each other very well.  What I can't get over though is how MOIST these cakes are (the Original as well).  I thought they'd be super dry and dense but they're not.  They're nice and moist and spongy.  I'd still like to try the other flavors though.
Peters B.
Peters B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Moist , delicious perfect for indulging just for you or to share with someone special. Eat it alone or top it with your favorite rum flavored ice cream and have yourself a momentary vacation.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Morgantown, WV
This is good I had it on vacation. not the best there is out there but they are good. they are a good gift for someone.
Tabitha W.
Tabitha W.
Vinton, LA
Tortuga Outdoor Caribbean Chocolate Rum Cake Box is very Delicious. I love them, the right amount of sweet.
Hamilton, GA
What are your favorite flavors?