BY TORTUGA #95 in Cakes & Pies

This authentic and original Tortuga Caribbean rum cake is blended with bananas for a scrumptious dessert treat.16oz. banana rum cake Handglazed with 5yearold Tortuga rum Serves 8109month shelf life Great hostess gift Imported from Barbados see more...

• I've never heard of these, where can you buy them?4 Answers
  • I've heard this is a really good cake but it seems like o can't f...3 Answers
  • Where Can I Find This Cake ?3 Answers
Kimberly L.
Athens, GA
Always get the assorted pack of these delicious cakes when I'm in the caribbean. I got my last set in Jamaica. So much better than the other rum cake brands. Super moist and delicious, the rum makes the cake that much better. I've started buying these as gifts and haven't had any complaints!
Christy W.
Burnsville, NC
Love Love Love - I always being these home from vacation as gifts for people! So yummy and such a distinct flavor!
Justine T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
These are so good! You can taste the cake as well as the rum in it! It comes in different flavors so thats definitely A plus!
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
A really good cake. Very moist & great flavor. I purchase it for my father for Christmas every year.
Christy A.
Apo, AE
Not a fan of the banana, but the tortuga rum cake tastes great! You can taste the rum but not overpowering.
Maria L.
I had this for the first time when I was visiting Grand Cayman. It is so soft and moist, with a great spicy rum flavor.
briana w.
This cake is absolutely amazingly delicious. I grab one whenever I get the chance...they're hard to come by!
Lori K.
Alto, MI
I love all of the rum cakes. I can't wait until my next cruise so I can stock up.
Ashley M.
Flint, MI
I love this rum cake, my extended family always bring them back from their vacations.
Sierra D.
Spencer, TN
I absolutely love rum cakes! Every time I eat one, I am reminded of the cruise I went on when I had my first one. They are so moist and delicious!
Samantha D.
Omaha, NE
I've never heard of these, where can you buy them?
Lurdes G.
Fontana, CA
Where Can I Find This Cake ?
Ntia C.
I've heard this is a really good cake but it seems like o can't find it at my local grocery stores. Where can I get it?