BY TORTUGA #95 in Cakes & Pies

This authentic and original Tortuga Caribbean rum cake is blended with bananas for a scrumptious dessert treat.16oz. banana rum cake Handglazed with 5yearold Tortuga rum Serves 8109month shelf life Great hostess gift Imported from Barbados see more...

• I've never heard of these, where can you buy them?4 Answers
  • I've heard this is a really good cake but it seems like o can't f...3 Answers
  • Where Can I Find This Cake ?3 Answers
Kimberly L.
Athens, GA
Always get the assorted pack of these delicious cakes when I'm in the caribbean. I got my last set in Jamaica. So much better than the other rum cake brands. Super moist and delicious, the rum makes the cake that much better. I've started buying these as gifts and haven't had any complaints!
Whitney L.
We used to sell these when I worked at Homegoods. They're actually pretty good. I gave them as gifts one Christmas and my family members were all pretty impressed by them... at least thats what they said
Amy M.
These are tough to find in Western Pennsylvania! When I am lucky enough to find them I also buy a few of the delicious cakes for friends as well! A light banana cake, moist and flavored to perfection!
staci B.
arcadia, FL
I went on a cruise to the Bahamas and I bought a flavor pack. They are so moist and yummy. They are strong so they are definitely for children. But they are so good!
Sierra D.
Spencer, TN
I absolutely love rum cakes! Every time I eat one, I am reminded of the cruise I went on when I had my first one. They are so moist and delicious!
Justine T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
These are so good! You can taste the cake as well as the rum in it! It comes in different flavors so thats definitely A plus!
Maria L.
I had this for the first time when I was visiting Grand Cayman. It is so soft and moist, with a great spicy rum flavor.
Christy W.
Burnsville, NC
Love Love Love - I always being these home from vacation as gifts for people! So yummy and such a distinct flavor!
briana w.
This cake is absolutely amazingly delicious. I grab one whenever I get the chance...they're hard to come by!
Nita P.
Marietta, GA
I was excited to try this bc rum & bananas but it was rather dry and harsh tasting. Maybe I got a bad batch?
Samantha D.
Omaha, NE
I've never heard of these, where can you buy them?
Lurdes G.
Fontana, CA
Where Can I Find This Cake ?
Ntia C.
I've heard this is a really good cake but it seems like o can't find it at my local grocery stores. Where can I get it?