BY TORTILLAZ

• Do these have a strong guac flavor? I hate actually guacamole but...1 Answers
cassidy m.
Reedley, CA
I tried these and they are great!! At first I was sceptical but hey we have to try new things right. They were kinda hard to find but when I did I was pleasantly surprised by how crispy and flavorful they were, even my kids liked them. It's a great snack.
Zara M.
Queens Village, NY
Just by looking at this product the first time I saw it, I said NO way. I am NOT eating that nasty green thing. But hey, I guess you never judge anything by its appearance right? Because it's SUPER GOOD.
Ashley M.
South Lake Tahoe, CA
They don't look very appealing but once you try them they are very good and affordable on the go snack
Tsvety A.
Bansko, Blagoevgrad
I tried this just recently, and I can say that I didn't expect it to be so good! I am not that surprised , though because Quaker always provides with the best of snacks!
Katrina A.
Lodi, CA
Do these have a strong guac flavor? I hate actually guacamole but usually like guac flavored chips.