BY TORTILLA LAND

Laura K.
Cincinnati , OH
I tried these for the 1st time last night and I think I am hooked.  The fresh flavor was amazing and reminded me of being in Mexico and buying fresh tortillas from the street vendors.  I purchased these on a whim since there were only 5 ingredients and a lot of the added things in pre-cooked tortilla were removed and I won't be going back.
Jack S.
Indio, CA
These are by far my favorite uncooked flour tortillas. Whenever my wife is not up to making home made flour tortillas these are my go to. The price is decent under $5 and they taste like they’re home cooked.
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
I am so in love with these tortillas! I never used to eat tortillas as often as my family. Once I started using the uncooked tortillas I eat them almost every day. You get that fresh light fluffy airy taste as opposed to the already cooked they're thick and heavy and just reheated! They're great for enchiladas, burritos tacos you name it! I eat one almost every day for breakfast. You do you have to eat them within a week they don't last as long as the preserved tortillas but the quality is much better. I by about four packs of month because taco Tuesday never tasted like this anywhere else.
Lauren F.
Tortilla Land® Medium Soft Taco Size Flour Tortillas 18 ct Bag
Okay, my little family of 5 is BEYOND picky about their tortillas! My husband has his "favorite uncooked tortillas", but these tortillas may have changed his mind!
And I loveeeee them!! So yummy! They cook up nicely and have a ton of flavor!
Gloria D.
Chino, CA
When you dont have the time to make fresh homemade flour tortillas this is the one for you.They have that great taste and freshness like when your mom would make them from hand.Found them at Sams Club for under $5.00 for 2 dozen.I highly recommend these for your next Mexican food recipe
Iliana G.
hemet, CA
I love these tortillas when there isnt enough time to make fresh ones these ones are the ones k buy for the same great taste.
Maira J.
Love this flour tortillas when is time to eat I make quesadillas, burritos, and tacos, they are very good flavor🤩😋👍🏼✨💕

Walmart