TORTELLINI CHICKEN

TORTELLINI CHICKEN

INGREDIENTS: PASTA: ENRICHED DURUM WHEAT SEMOLINA (ENRICHED WITH NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), LIQUID WHOLE EGG, WATER. FILLING: WHITE CHICKEN, TOASTED WHEAT CRUMBS (WHEAT FLOUR, YEAST), CREAM (CREAM, MILK, DEXTROSE, CELLULOSE GUM, GUAR GUM, LOCUST BEAN GUM, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, CARRAGEENAN), WATER, CANOLA OIL, ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (ENRICHED WITH NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SALT, YEAST EXTRACT, GROUND ROSEMARY, ONION POWDER, GROUND NUTMEG, STEAK SEASONING ([BLACK PEPPER, CARAWAY, CHILI PEPPER, CORIANDER, BAY LEAVES], DEHYDRATED ONION), MODIFIED CORN STARCH, GROUND BLACK PEPPER, GROUND WHITE PEPPER, CRUSHED CHILI.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TORTELLINI CHICKEN!
How would you rate this product?
Elkins Park, PA
TORTELLINI CHICKEN uploaded by Tyronda C.
O’Sole Mio chicken tortellini is a fresh pasta that I picked up at my local Acme super market. It was a bit bland for my liking. I made Alfredo sauce from scratch so I was super excited to try it. To be fair I will try a plain cheese tortellini or Alfredo noodle and review that.

Looking for your answer?