France G.

There dresses
Veronica J.
Veronica J.
Feb. 19, 2013, 9:58 a.m.
They actually have cute clothes.
Dana T.
Dana T.
Feb. 4, 2013, 12:23 p.m.
The styles i can always find something that speaks to me. I may have to over pay for it because their prices are over the top and the sales are no better.I'm head over heels with their new jean line I'm a short girl 5'2 and curvy so I'm happy they dedicate cuts and fits for my size!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Jan. 31, 2013, 9:04 p.m.
They have trendy clothing and a vast selection to choose from!
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Jan. 22, 2013, 1:10 p.m.
The style of clothing
Karii C.
Karii C.
Jan. 3, 2013, 5:57 a.m.
My sister shops at Torrid and I like the fact that the clothes are actually cute and she doesn't mind going shopping now. She's kinda self conscious and she doesn't really enjoy shopping. But at Torrid she can finally find things she likes.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Jan. 2, 2013, 3:40 p.m.
I love the cute clothing styles. I love the denim with crazy prints
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Dec. 17, 2012, 2:24 p.m.
I honestly have nothing bad to say about torrid! They have so many choices and sizes for every body type. A lot of stores have plus sizes now adays, but the selection is either terrible, or the styles are very "old lady". But torrid is a curvy girls dream. Their clothes are on trend, and they always have great deals, and sale items. If I had one closer to me I would shop there all the time!
Darci J.
Darci J.
Dec. 17, 2012, 1:21 p.m.
I love their jeans. I am tall and a little curvy and the extra tall jeans are great!
Melinda D.
Melinda D.
Dec. 14, 2012, 12:48 p.m.
Most of their style of clothing and variety of sizes.

Join Now