CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
Start your review of Torrid !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I get it, they will say because more fabric (bull crap), it's more expensive to make plus size clothing...but that's ridiculous!!!!in reviews
A lot of stores that sell plus sized clothes look like they cater to the 50 year old crowd, making Torrid a great place to shop for trendy, in style looks.in reviews
...their clothes don't fall apart after 1 wash. 3 stars because they do have cute clothes, but I wish they would put more into the value of the product. in reviews
I wasn't disappointed with the selection and was happy that I could shop in a store in the mall for plus size clothing. in reviews
Plus size women shouldn't have to spend a ridiculous amount of money for a few good items of clothing just to look good and feel good about the way they look.in reviews
Dina A.
Union, MO
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Torrid  uploaded by Dina A.
Torrid  uploaded by Dina A.
Great plus size clothing store. Much more fashionable than many plus sized stores. They carry clothing, undergarments, shoes, and accessories. Their prices are in line with other plus sized stores and their sales make items even more affordable. I shop at Torrid for most of my clothing purchases. They have a really good rewards program where you can earn gift certificates for future purchases. . If you're looking for plus size clothing that is stylish and in please give Torrid a try. Torrid #Torrid #fashionesta #plussize #haul #MerryChristmas
Jill B.
Grand Rapids
Torrid  uploaded by Jill B.
I bought several hundred dollars worth of clothes and jewelry and the ring broke the first day, the earrings the third and gave me a rash. The jeans shrunk and the legging turned to useless trash after the second wear. Garbage! Expensive trash!!
Taylor  Z.
Englewood, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Torrid  uploaded by Taylor  Z.
Love love love Torrid beautiful clothes and it’s at a nice price to as a bigger girl I feel comfortable and very Confident wear these clothes. I highly recommend
Chelsae G.
Saginaw, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 7
Torrid  uploaded by Chelsae G.
Love torrid clothing! Confidence boosting outfits and you can catch decent sales as well! I wouldn’t change a thing! I love shopping here and it is a staple!
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Torrid  uploaded by Becky F.
Torrid  uploaded by Becky F.
This is my first time buying from Torrid and I absolutely love it, their clothing is such good quality and so beautiful, I will definitely buy from them again, there affordable and have anything you want, I recommend shopping there.
Dana M.
Indianapolis, IN
Torrid  uploaded by Dana M.
I absolutely love my shoes from Torrid. Torrid is really the only place I can buy shoes that fit.
Jacklyn D.
Torrid  uploaded by Jacklyn D.
Absolutely love the bathing suits from Torrid. They’re great for plus sized women who want to look sexy and feel comfortable on sweet summer days ☀️
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Torrid  uploaded by Amanda W.
I love my Torrid clothing, shoes, and accessories! I have lost weight since my pregnancy and have loose skin so I range in clothing sizes. I like to get my clothes from Torrid in a size 00. They are perfect and loose fitting and hide the spots I don't want to show!!! Try to get your items when there is a sale to save money out of pocket. My favorite are their hoodies, leggings and slippers. I have a bunch of slippers I love them because they come in wide width!!! Torrid #torrid #slippers #relaxation #selfcare #bedtime #comfy #happy #selfcare #clothing #favorites
Rebecca M.
Sacramento, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Torrid  uploaded by Rebecca M.
I love Torrid and how they always keep me stocked with cute shirts and dresses. I love their edgy fashions and buy pants and intimates here as well. I buy online and in store, but tend to shop online more nowadays. They have a rewards program and send out coupons and have sales often.
Lindsay  D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Torrid  uploaded by Lindsay  D.
I love this store! I just bought the cutest shoes on sale. I loved them so much that I bought two more pairs. They also had free shipping when I bought them, so that was also a win. I love that they sell wide width/wide calf shoes and boots. I hate when I buy regular shoes and they’re either too narrow or I end up stretching them out. I’d rather pay a little more and keep my stuff looking nice. They take into consideration that we aren’t just straight sizes with bigger measurements, we’re built differently. We have curves, we have bigger boobs and curvier butts. Everything I’ve bought from here fits perfectly every time.