BY TORK

Soft, absorbent 2-ply toilet tissue delivers quality, value and performance. Rapid break-up capability is ideal for all plumbing systems, while universal core is designed to fit virtually all size jumbo tissue dispensers. Extra long lasting tissue means fewer changes, less maintenance and better control of paper waste, and smaller case cubes free up about 40% more storage space. Designed to maximize performance and convenience while minimizing overall costs. Tissue Type: Toilet Number of Plies: 2 Number of Sheets: 1,000 per roll.SCATJ0921A. TJ0921A. Tork Tork Soft. see more...

• Does anyone use this at home? I only see these in busines...1 Answers
Margaret H.
Pensacola, FL
I hate it when I go to a restroom and it has Torx toilet paper. It's thin and cheap feeling and doesn't tear easily at all.
Samantha F.
battle ground, WA
We have this toilet paper at work.... it is not the softest i have ever used but gets the job done!
Hannah E.
Danville, IN
Does anyone use this at home? I only see these in businesses and it seems to only be used to cut costs.

Walmart