TORIE & HOWARD FRT CHW LMN & RSBRY ORG-4 OZ -Pack of 6 uploaded by Emily C.TORIE & HOWARD FRT CHW LMN & RSBRY ORG-4 OZ -Pack of 6 uploaded by Krizz'Tina M.

BY NONE

Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
These are such good candies! They have the texture of a starburst. But the flavor is so so nice! It’s a true lemon raspberry, tart and refreshing. I bought them on a whim and I’m so glad I did! Love the packaging too, it’s an easy bag, not a paper tube. Love it.
Krizz'Tina M.
I can eat an entire bag of these things! They really are chewy, unlike starbursts, I’ve never had one that was hard. I love that they’re soft and not packed full of commercial additives and the packaging is just as sweet as the candy! The only con is that because they’re not full of preservatives, they melt, but it’s nothing a cool storage place can’t fix.
Alicia P.
Billings, MT
I am a self proclaimed Starburst addict, but Oh. my. gosh. these are SO yummy!!!! They are a softer texture than Starburst, but I would say much more flavorful. They are soft and you can really tell the flavors and they taste great, not like fake fruit or overly sweet. This flavor is my favorite, but I would also recommend the Pomegranate ones. These fun treats are perfect for a sweet summer snack! My new fave candy
Kimi A.
Auburn, CA
These are seriously my new favorite candy! They're sweet and super juicy! Best of all, they're non GMO, vegan, and gluten free - along with a ton of other amazing perks (organic! Hello!?) I highly recommend!
Chasidy M.
Baton Rouge, LA
These organic chews taste like a refreshing bite of raspberry lemonade and are full of vitamin c.
Lexie B.
Indiana
These are so good! I dot even like raspberry or lemon that much but these are so good