Torie & Howard CHWY FTRIES, OG2, POM & NECT, (Pack of 6)

by Torie & Howard

CHWY FTRIES, OG2, POM & NECT, (Pack of 6)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Torie & Howard CHWY FTRIES, OG2, POM & NECT, (Pack of 6)!
Finally a treat that's like starbursts without tons of chemicals and dyes! These don't have exactly the same texture but are really flavorful. It's a little too easy to eat the entire bag but that's not a bad problem to have!
Light
Riverside, CA
These are so yummy, I couldn't put the bag down! They're so flavorful, I tried them at Starbucks they have a bunch of different flavors. I would definitely get them again!
Herndon, VA
Love these chewy fruities. We are vegetarians and want to avoid gelatin in candies. Plus want to avoid high fructose corn syrup and other crap. This fancy is made from organic ingredients and has no unnecessary additives. This is the only chewies my kid has and it doesn't bother her. These are certified organic. It was a great discovery. Accidentally came across this at Starbucks when we went there for coffee.
Seaside, OR
Ummm yum! These Chewie Fruities Have quickly become My favorite candy! It's hard to only eat 1! They are soft and chewy and full of flavor. My favorite part was looking at the ingredients and knowing what everything is. Nothing artificial and so good! Price is a bit high but won't stop me from buying more:)
Medium
Bear River Cy, UT
BETTER THAN STARBURST! Holy crap, I never thought I'd say that!! But it's so true!!! A serving size is 7 pieces!!! Crazy!! At first I thought okay, but how's the Pom flavor? *ahem* AMAZING!!! Go. Get. Some. Now!!! I get mine at Starbucks!!
Light
Loudon, NH
Love this candy so much! I like how the ingredients are very natural and simple which make them better than Starbursts. They taste like they are made with real fruit unlike Starbursts that just taste like sugar. I would definitely recommend this candy.