Torie & Howard CHWY FRTIES, OG2, ORNG & HNY, (Pack of 6)

by Torie & Howard

CHWY FRTIES, OG2, ORNG & HNY, (Pack of 6)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Torie & Howard CHWY FRTIES, OG2, ORNG & HNY, (Pack of 6)!
Vallejo, CA
Torie & Howard CHWY FRTIES, OG2, ORNG & HNY, (Pack of 6) uploaded by Toni Marie D.
Purchased at: Love with Food
I received this product in my #lovewithfood subscription box. This candy is amazing the taste is fresh natural fruit. The only thing that I wish I could change is the price, but this is a yummy treat for children. I like that it doesn't have gmo's,soy,gluten, artificial flavors, corn syrup, no artificial colors,wheatn casein and no dairy.. I recommend these candies to everyone.
Light
Philadelphia , PA
I got these in my degustabox last month and I am hooked like a fish in a pond. These are really fruits and veggies and the flavors are so much better than starburst! You don’t have to worry about all the added sugar either. That’s the best part
Medium
Bear River Cy, UT
A delicious snack! The serving size is 7 pieces! That so many!!! I usually only eat about two because the honey is sweet enough to conquer my sweet tooth! I got these at Starbucks because they were on sale! I am so happy that I got them!
Light
Janesville, WI
Torie & Howard CHWY FRTIES, OG2, ORNG & HNY, (Pack of 6) uploaded by heidi S.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I love them. My kids love them to. They r healthy and tastier the most fruit chews. They r cheap and u get alot in the bag.