Torie and Howard Organic Hard Candy Lemon and Raspberry, 2 Ounce uploaded by Brandy S.

BY TORIE AND HOWARD ORGANIC HARD CANDY

USDA certified organic and kosher certified (parve) candy non GMO; Gluten-free; Wheat-free; Nut-free; Dairy-free; Egg-free; Casein-free; Soy-free; No corn syrup; No artificial dyes, colors, flavors or preservatives. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Katelyn R.
Love this candy so much! It is sweet and tangy and full of flavor. I love the fact that it is organic and not as unhealthy as other hard candies may be. I’d definitely recommend everyone to try these even if they are a bit pricey.
Sue R.
I absolutely love Torie and Howard organic hard candy. When they came out with meyer lemon and raspberry flavor I was over the moon. I keep these with me as a travel snack. One piece gives me just the sweet I'm craving. Extra bonus: nothing artificial in these tasty little treats!
Brandy S.
My favorite hard candy. I keep it in my purse so I have something for when I need a "sweet fix". So yummy!