Torchlight II Video Game
Torchlight II Video Game
By Torchlight II
Kassandra V.
Hialeah, FL

What class are you playing as?

Penny T.
Penny T.
Alexandria, OH
3 years, 9 months ago
I have played all of the base classes but since I'm now using mods that add classes, I've kind of used them more than the base ones. I have both the Steam and non-Steam version. On the Steam version, I'm currently playing as a Warrior Monk from a mod centered around more martial arts type characters and on the non-Steam version, I'm a Dread Pirate who can handle both a fire arm and a sword. The class mods I find to be the most interesting.
Natalie J.