Torchlight II Video Game
Torchlight II Video Game
By Torchlight II
Natalie P.
Clifton Park, NY

Does anyone else spend an exorbitant amount of time fishing? Or is it just me?? :)

Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Obetz, OH
3 years, 2 months ago
Penny T.
Penny T.
Alexandria, OH
3 years, 7 months ago
I make sure I have plenty of dynamite. That way I get everything possible and sometimes more with a single shot. I've gotten a lot of useful things that way.
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
3 years, 7 months ago
I love fishing, especially when I find a pet item.