BY TORANI

• Does this come with a pump or just a pour spout for the s...4 Answers
Rachel G.
Spiro, OK
I'm not a fan of this white chocolate sauce. I feel like I have to use way too much just to taste it and it's overly sweet with a lack of the white chocolate flavor I want in my coffee or espresso. I'll stick to the syrups for this brand from now on.
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Torani has amazing product and this sauce is so good for making your drink creamy. I have used this product at two different coffee shops I have worked at and it's never been a disappointment.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Just last week i tried this, and let me tell you this stuff is awesome. i love white chocolate, not that its syrup. i can use if for many things, especially for ice cream. When i tried it, it was at an ice cream shop so i had to put it on my ice cream and it was divine. in happy i got to try it out!
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
Love this stuff! I typically buy the smaller bottles. This sauce is definitely comparable to Starbucks's White Chocolate Mocha sauce, but not as strong as theres is. I love it in a latte or on top like a machiatto with a vanilla base. This sauce is super yummy I'd recommend it to all!
Victoria P.
Menlo Park, CA
This stuff is GOOD. Similar to Starbucks's White Mocha Sauce but less buttery, which I prefer. It still has a nice, creamy flavor, and it's great in hot or iced drinks. Half a gallon is totally worth it-cheaper per ounce than the regular sized bottle, and trust me, it won't go to waste.
Aj M.
Osseo, MN
My family and I are big fans of this product! Using it mainly for coffee drinks it sweetens up your beverage without making it too rich and adding a good flavor. Best of all, it's very affordable!
Erin Y.
Half a gallon may initially seem like a lot of white chocolate sauce, but boy does it go quick. The kids really go crazy for this one.
Lea H.
I love eating this with ice cream! It is so different than milk or dark chocolate and is a fun twist to an ice cream Sunday!
Nicole L.
Ashland, OH
This stuff is great for blended iced coffee drinks! I've never purchased this size but love this brand and flavor!
Stacy J.
Seattle, WA
Such a versatile product that can be used for nearly everything from lattes to baking desserts. Love this stuff!
Jerrica M.
Kailua, HI
Does this come with a pump or just a pour spout for the sauce?