Torani Vanilla Signature Syrup uploaded by Mariya P.

BY TORANI

Buy on Amazon
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm surprised to see this syrup is not highly rated .. this is my all time favorite and only one I use most of the time ..I like it because it's more on a natural side . It has pure cane sugar natural flavors caramelized sugar syrup salt and citric acid and that's ALL!!! No other junk that other syrup have . I make cappuccinos and lattes with this and add it to my coffee. It can be added to iced teas and such but you would have to have a preferred flavor.
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
I am a regular vanilla latte drinker and make them frequently on my espresso machine. I stumbled on this at Marshalls and was psyched to find it. Beautiful packaging and I almost prefer this vanilla to the Starbucks bottled vanilla syrup in stores. It’s a great alternative. I would recommend ordering a pump because the Starbucks pump is too big/long.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Where us this sold that is charged 16 dollars for this syrup??? I buy mine in local store and it's 4 bucks !!.