BY TORANI

Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...

Megan G.
We love this syrup so much! I've used several different flavors over the years and I've loved them all. They are great for flavoring coffee, soda, etc. We will use vanilla in Coke and also in milk for the kids (warm milk with vanilla syrup is delicious!) We also love the cherry to mix with Sprite for a Shirley Temple, or with Pellegrino to make an Italian soda!
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Ever since I've discovered these syrups they've helped me stay away from the coffee shops! My favorite is the Vanilla but lately the Salted Caramel has been calling my name! Iced coffee, some salted caramel syrup and half n half and I'm good to go!! I also like to splurge and use the caramel sauce sometimes too! Torani Syrup Torani Syrup Vanilla Torani Syrup Salted Caramel Sf 25.4Fo Pack Of 12 Torani Original Caramel Mocha Sauce, 16.5 oz, 6pk
Jillian M.
I bought this in pumpkin spice and it was totally perfect all autumn. It arrived in September and it lasted all the way through Christmas. A little goes a long way and the flavor is excellent. I would definitely buy again. It’s much cheaper than buying lattes.
Jonnay V.
I love the Raspberry Torani syrup, it tastes a lot like the syrup that Starbucks used in their older cotton candy frappucino. It's really sweet and full of flavor. I love these syrups because you can add them to pretty much anything. These are a bit expensive, but I'd say it's worth it especially if you like to make your own drinks or coffee at home because now you have the opportunity to add some fun syrups to it.
Melissa V.
these torani syrups are the perfect add for you morning or afternoon coffee. depending on your preference, you can add a lot or a little and make the coffee as sweeet or not as sweet as you want.
Ariel H.
Newburgh, IN
All of the torani syrups are absolutley delicious! Great in a latte or just a normal cup of coffee! My favorites are vanilla, caramel, butter pecan, and hazelnut!
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
I havent used the flavors. Just the original sweetner syrup. I use it in place of granulated sugar when i make cocktails or drinks at home. Its great!
crystal h.
Perry, FL
These are good. i love to make my own frappes and iced coffees at home and these are perfect for that added flavor. I want to try different flavors and try to make a custom frappe at home like snickers or almond joy flavor. The prices on these are pretty inexpensive too
kristin k.
have been using this product in my cafe for years, deffintly affordable and there's so many syrups and sauces to choose from! sugar free and regular. and you can use them in pretty much everything! plus i saw in an old friends episode that central perk used them as props so mean who doesn't love friends ?
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Torani syrups make almost any drink taste better. My personal favorite is the Raspberry, simply because of its versatility. With a little syrup and high quality chocolate I can make hot cocoa far better than any Starbucks. A dash of syrup in club soda or seltzer makes a custom sweetened and flavored soda. I even add a tiny bit to cola sometimes. It's good in coffee and mixed drinks, even just milk. I have yet to find a drink that it doesn't make delightfully better.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.