4.68 / 5 based on 1,332 Reviews
Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...
Top Questions See all 1,513 Q&A
- "At first I was concerned that the taste of my coffee wouldn't excite me, but the Torani Hazelnut Sugar free syrup came through!" in 47 reviews
- "I love this product, I usually use the syrup for coffee or to make my flavored sodas (Italian sodas) very good product." in 17 reviews
- "I have a full stock of sugar free varieties for everything from mixed drinks, to home coffees to protein drink flavoring! " in 11 reviews
- "I usually get the sugar free ones though so I can control the sweetness level.....tastes just like I was sitting in a coffee shop!" in 10 reviews
- "I make my own iced coffee and when I feel like making it a bit more decadent I add a shot of the vanilla syrup or the caramel one." in 9 reviews
Didn't like this at all. Never been a fan of this stuff at all. Wouldn't recommend it.
I'm not big into coffee flavors even tho I do have my favorites. However it makes me so so sad that this brand is in 99% of the gas stations in the state.
I tried the vanilla syrup for my coffee and not the best! I prefer regular vanilla creamer
I know Starbucks or Second cup uses these but when I purchase the bottle and try using it at home it never tastes as good.
Sadly, I'm really disappointed with these. My office has a big selection for those who drink coffee and/or tea. Ran out of creamer and decided to use some in my coffee. All I tasted was syrup and it made my coffee taste terrible. Decided to give it another shot when there was plain creamer and it still didn't do it for me. The product may be great as many others love them but unfortunately I don't.
Not a fan of these syrups at all! I had to add so much to even get a small amount of flavor to come through. I think there are much better syrups out there for coffee at a cheaper price. I wouldn't recommend these to anyone that would like to be able to taste the syrups added.
Great taste, great different flavors, and can mix it with anything! Ice cream cones and other desserts! Sorta affordable and easy to find at stores such as Meijer! Definitely this brand for sweets and desserts!
Not a huge fan of these syrups. I hate to say it, but I might prefer Starbucks syrups over these. To me, they have a funny taste in my coffee. You have to add so much of it just to taste it in an espresso drink. I am a pretty picky coffee person and these just don't make the cut!
I've tried to like it. I did mix it with my coffee though. I think it's more or less strictly for alcoholic drinks: like with Baileys or a coffee alcoholic drink
Not my personal favorite all the flavors tend to taste the same and I just don't care for them much.
Q & A
What do you pair this with?
Is this too sweet?
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
What's your favorite way to use this product? I've been curious about these syrups but have never been able to bring myself to purchase one because I'm just not sure how or where to use it? Especially in coffee - do you add milk/cream or just add this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos