BY TORANI

Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...

cristina d.
Brownsville, TX
Didn't like this at all. Never been a fan of this stuff at all. Wouldn't recommend it.
Megan W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I'm not big into coffee flavors even tho I do have my favorites. However it makes me so so sad that this brand is in 99% of the gas stations in the state.
Denise P.
I tried the vanilla syrup for my coffee and not the best! I prefer regular vanilla creamer
Megan L.
I know Starbucks or Second cup uses these but when I purchase the bottle and try using it at home it never tastes as good.
Belle A.
Sadly, I'm really disappointed with these. My office has a big selection for those who drink coffee and/or tea. Ran out of creamer and decided to use some in my coffee. All I tasted was syrup and it made my coffee taste terrible. Decided to give it another shot when there was plain creamer and it still didn't do it for me. The product may be great as many others love them but unfortunately I don't.
Rachel D.
Not a fan of these syrups at all! I had to add so much to even get a small amount of flavor to come through. I think there are much better syrups out there for coffee at a cheaper price. I wouldn't recommend these to anyone that would like to be able to taste the syrups added.
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Great taste, great different flavors, and can mix it with anything! Ice cream cones and other desserts! Sorta affordable and easy to find at stores such as Meijer! Definitely this brand for sweets and desserts!
Erica G.
Kalamazoo, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Not a huge fan of these syrups. I hate to say it, but I might prefer Starbucks syrups over these. To me, they have a funny taste in my coffee. You have to add so much of it just to taste it in an espresso drink. I am a pretty picky coffee person and these just don't make the cut!
April S.
Rogersville, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I've tried to like it. I did mix it with my coffee though. I think it's more or less strictly for alcoholic drinks: like with Baileys or a coffee alcoholic drink
Sarah R.
Glasgow, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Not my personal favorite all the flavors tend to taste the same and I just don't care for them much.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.