BY TORANI

Lezlie C.
I love using this in my coffee beverages! They add that extra little bit of flavor for ant tastebud!
Lacey K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Cheap and good flavors! Use the strawberry with a red bull! Almost good peppermint for hot chocolate!
Brittany E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
A local coffee shop uses it and I love the flavor. Not overpowering and it doesn't taste artificial.
Annie H.
So delicious! I use these in coffee and to flavor club soda for a less sugary alternative to soda.
SALLY M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Love adding some of these flavor to my coffee and lattes my favorite is ginger bread. Great flavor.
Tara N.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I think these rank high for me as far as mixers are concerned. They do the job well and blend nice.
Luis S.
Fontana, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Best syrup for drinks hands down. That is why many bars use them. Even coffee shops use this brand.
Amanda J.
Chattanooga, TN
I love this in my coffee a little bit goes a long way. This makes my coffee tastes like starbucks.
Whitney M.
Athens, AL
This is awesome in coffee some of the best I have to have flavor and these definitely do it for ya!
Samantha A.
Hillsboro, OH
Love this stuff. I bought the salted caramel and I actually use in the my morning coffee. So good!
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.