BY TORANI

Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Love adding syrups into my drinks. Definitely gives it a great taste! A must have in the liquor cabinet
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love keeping these on hand for all my drinks! You can add them to anything and they last a long time.
Marissa C.
Jacksonville, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great line. They have so many options. It's great in any beverage . We even use this line at my job.
Holly R.
San Dimas, CA
These syrups are good. Great when used in Italian sodas or in coffee.can be used in desserts as well
Marianne C.
Navarre, FL
I love these syrups! you can add em to coffees, cocoas and even use them for making flavored sodas!
Regina M.
You can literally use any of these syrups for anything, from coffee to mixed drinks. I love them all.
Brittany E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
A local coffee shop uses it and I love the flavor. Not overpowering and it doesn't taste artificial.
Patricia M.
Tarrytown, NY
Love these, they give any beverage a nice taste of which ever flavor you prefer. So tasty and sweet.
Jamie S.
Hopewell, Va
I've only tried the raspberry in my coffee but I love it! I'm sure it would be good in other drinks.
Sarah R.
Glasgow, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Not my personal favorite all the flavors tend to taste the same and I just don't care for them much.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.