BY TORANI

Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love to use this for my coffee but there are a lot of different things you can use this for. It's yummy
Brittany S.
Kent, WA
My favorite syrups to use for my lattes. They have a variety of flavors and they always taste delicious.
Alesandra R.
Coarsegold, CA
I like that they have so many flavors. A day they taste wonderful. I would highly recommend this product
Katie C.
This is a nice syrup to make to a nice mixed drink! I have tried many different kinds and loved them all
Katie  W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love this mixed in my coffee. Great flavors and affordable. My sons like it mixed in their cocoa as well.
Meagan J.
Alabaster, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These are my favorite brand of syrups! They are so versatile they are great for cocktails and for coffee!
hannah c.
Oxford, GA
We use these at Work for lattes and flavored coffees. They are good, relatively cheap and gest in coffees
Lauren T.
I love this syrup!! Perfect for mix drinks. I found this at Walmart for a very fair price & fell in love
Nathalia D.
Miami Beach, FL
El de chocolate es excelente me encanta utilizar esto para endulzar mis bebidas en una noche de copitas
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
have so many different flavors in my cabinet, there are so many different things you can use them from
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.