BY TORANI

Jessica S.
Sandy, OR
Its nice to have them around if you like coffee so you can mix things up but it can get really expensive
Elizabeth W.
Harlan, IA
I love variety of flavors. They use this brand at our local gas stations. My favorite is salted caramel.
Lauren S.
Fort Collins, CO
I love using these flavoring because they go great with many kinds of beverages. My favorites are icees.
Julie S.
These are really good! Love the different flavors I can change up my coffee with. Love the caramel one.
Tani L.
My grandma absolutely love these she always gets the hazelnut one and put its in her coffee every morning
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
They have sugar free syrups which I use to make frappes and lattes!! It's a win for me always with them!!
Katherine S.
I have like 6 different flavors of these syrups in the sugar free flavors and they are my go to for sure!
Rachel C.
I've tried the hazelnut in this brand and it was good. I've always heard great comments about this brand.
Elizabeth N.
Longview, TX
Yes yes yes you can make this with everything to have the most amazing drink of the day it's a must-have
Bekah J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
From coffee to Italian soda. These syrups are my favorite. They are easy to find and offer great flavors!
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.