BY TORANI

Veronica M.
Hay para todos los gustos y para cualquier ocasión.. no dejes de probarlos..... En todas sur presentaciones
Tiffany A.
I love using Torani syrup to flavor my coffee. I highly recommend trying this if you like flavored coffees.
June P.
This is good in coffee :) Good flavors and nice variety. This product is found in a lot of stores as well.
Lauren S.
Fort Collins, CO
I love using these flavoring because they go great with many kinds of beverages. My favorites are icees.
hannah c.
Oxford, GA
We use these at Work for lattes and flavored coffees. They are good, relatively cheap and gest in coffees
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is so good! You can find them at the local grocer and they make for some really good coffee drinks.
Gabrielle C.
New Orleans, La
I love all the flavors this comes in. You can mix it with anything, even soda/coke. Its not that much.
Katie C.
This is a nice syrup to make to a nice mixed drink! I have tried many different kinds and loved them all
Meagan J.
Alabaster , AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These are my favorite brand of syrups! They are so versatile they are great for cocktails and for coffee!
Lauren T.
I love this syrup!! Perfect for mix drinks. I found this at Walmart for a very fair price & fell in love
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.