- "At first I was concerned that the taste of my coffee wouldn't excite me, but the Torani Hazelnut Sugar free syrup came through!" in 47 reviews
- "I love this product, I usually use the syrup for coffee or to make my flavored sodas (Italian sodas) very good product." in 17 reviews
- "I have a full stock of sugar free varieties for everything from mixed drinks, to home coffees to protein drink flavoring! " in 11 reviews
- "I usually get the sugar free ones though so I can control the sweetness level.....tastes just like I was sitting in a coffee shop!" in 10 reviews
- "I make my own iced coffee and when I feel like making it a bit more decadent I add a shot of the vanilla syrup or the caramel one." in 9 reviews
Hay para todos los gustos y para cualquier ocasión.. no dejes de probarlos..... En todas sur presentaciones
I love using Torani syrup to flavor my coffee. I highly recommend trying this if you like flavored coffees.
This is good in coffee :) Good flavors and nice variety. This product is found in a lot of stores as well.
I love using these flavoring because they go great with many kinds of beverages. My favorites are icees.
We use these at Work for lattes and flavored coffees. They are good, relatively cheap and gest in coffees
This is so good! You can find them at the local grocer and they make for some really good coffee drinks.
I love all the flavors this comes in. You can mix it with anything, even soda/coke. Its not that much.
This is a nice syrup to make to a nice mixed drink! I have tried many different kinds and loved them all
These are my favorite brand of syrups! They are so versatile they are great for cocktails and for coffee!
I love this syrup!! Perfect for mix drinks. I found this at Walmart for a very fair price & fell in love
Q & A
What do you pair this with?
Is this too sweet?
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
What's your favorite way to use this product? I've been curious about these syrups but have never been able to bring myself to purchase one because I'm just not sure how or where to use it? Especially in coffee - do you add milk/cream or just add this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos