BY TORANI

nicole i.
Delish! I use hazelnut in my coffee every morning. Tastes so good and a little definitely goes a long way!
Anna M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love the torani syrup for coffee flavoring. Great for those who want some flavor but can't stomach dairy!
Amy C.
Medford, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love these to add flavor to my coffee or make Italian sodas at home! Especially to use with my soda stream
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love the flavor and availablity of these. It's also really really nice that they have sugar free options!
Jennifer S.
There not my first choice but they are decent. Tea coffee soda. They're good to flavor just about anything
Kendall B.
These are great to have available for guests during events. However they can be cloying in their sweetness.
krista v.
Love the flavor of these. such a wide variety too. they are very reasonable priced and pretty easy to find
Kristi K.
Natrona Hts, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love these! Great to make your own drinks with just adding a little of the flavored syrup and soda water!!
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Great with homemade iced coffee. I bought some of these for our break room at work and everyone loves them.
Jessica L.
Waldorf, MD
I like these for flavoring my coffee, most flavors are really good but there's a few that are way too sweet
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.