BY TORANI

Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...

Lauren S.
Russellville, AR
It's so easy to flavor any type of drink.. I use torani to flavor sodas and teas as well as specialty drinks
Jennifer W.
Cedar Springs, MI
I absolutely love Torani syrups. My favorite is the french vanilla. They make great gifts for coffee lovers!
Ashley A.
Omaha, NE
I love the sugar free option! They are not to thick! These work perfectly for a cool refreshing Italian soda!
Carley F.
Sturgis, KY
We have these at the bar that I work at and everybody seems to love them! My favorite is spiked vanilla coke!
Suzette S.
I use theses in everything. Coffee, tea, protein shakes, milkshakes and of course cocktails!!! Life changing!
Leslie S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I have lots of flavors of this stuff! I like the sugar free ones with milk in my coffee for a sweet craving!
claurie r.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is great, my dad is diabetic and this is what u buy for his coffee and also for my home. Great flavors .
Kayla C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Yum! I love these little flavor bomb syrups in my coffee and some flavored are great alone with steamed milk!
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love the flavor and availablity of these. It's also really really nice that they have sugar free options!
Viridiana v.
San Jose, CA
Good syrup , also have differents flavors, you can add to your drinks with alcohol and virgin versions too!
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.