4.68 / 5 based on 1,332 Reviews
Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...
Top Questions See all 1,513 Q&A
- "At first I was concerned that the taste of my coffee wouldn't excite me, but the Torani Hazelnut Sugar free syrup came through!" in 47 reviews
- "I love this product, I usually use the syrup for coffee or to make my flavored sodas (Italian sodas) very good product." in 17 reviews
- "I have a full stock of sugar free varieties for everything from mixed drinks, to home coffees to protein drink flavoring! " in 11 reviews
- "I usually get the sugar free ones though so I can control the sweetness level.....tastes just like I was sitting in a coffee shop!" in 10 reviews
- "I make my own iced coffee and when I feel like making it a bit more decadent I add a shot of the vanilla syrup or the caramel one." in 9 reviews
It's so easy to flavor any type of drink.. I use torani to flavor sodas and teas as well as specialty drinks
I absolutely love Torani syrups. My favorite is the french vanilla. They make great gifts for coffee lovers!
I love the sugar free option! They are not to thick! These work perfectly for a cool refreshing Italian soda!
We have these at the bar that I work at and everybody seems to love them! My favorite is spiked vanilla coke!
I use theses in everything. Coffee, tea, protein shakes, milkshakes and of course cocktails!!! Life changing!
I have lots of flavors of this stuff! I like the sugar free ones with milk in my coffee for a sweet craving!
This is great, my dad is diabetic and this is what u buy for his coffee and also for my home. Great flavors .
Yum! I love these little flavor bomb syrups in my coffee and some flavored are great alone with steamed milk!
I love the flavor and availablity of these. It's also really really nice that they have sugar free options!
Good syrup , also have differents flavors, you can add to your drinks with alcohol and virgin versions too!
Q & A
What do you pair this with?
Is this too sweet?
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
What's your favorite way to use this product? I've been curious about these syrups but have never been able to bring myself to purchase one because I'm just not sure how or where to use it? Especially in coffee - do you add milk/cream or just add this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos