BY TORANI

Cindy C.
Clackamas, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Take one of the berry or pomegranate flavors with some vodka and seltzer water and make an adult Italian soda
Christene S.
Sun Valley, NV
Not only are these syrups great in mixed drinks, but try some in your coffee! Great way to add quick flavor!
Heather H.
I love these syrups so much! There are so many different flavors! They are great for coffee or Italian sodas!
Jordyn L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love torani!!! Super delicious and has a wide variety of flavors. If you're a coffee lover, this is a must!
Carol M.
Lighthouse Pt, FL
Use this for bartending a lot of times. People seems to like it, and it is a very practical sugar substitute
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
The hazelnut is perfect for making my coffee taste amazing and the cherry is great for a classic cherry coke.
Gissell C.
These taste so good and they are perfect for Italian sodas. There are many different flavors to choose from.
Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I use Torani Syrup when I make Italian soda. There is no other syrup that tastes as good and mixes perfectly!
Julie M.
My mom absolutely loves these flavored syrups. I get her the caramel and cinnamon every year for Christmas!
Megan M.
I love all the Torani flavors! The sugar free ones are my favorite. I love trying them in different drinks.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.