BY TORANI

Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
Me & my family love these syrups for dressing up our cappuccinos we make with the Keurig! They really enhance the flavor so much! Our favorite lately has been French Vanilla. It's nice they have so many different flavors to choose from. Also they have sugar free available as well.
Kirsten K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These syrups are great for mixed drinks or specialty coffee drinks. I especially like putting them in with espresso and steamed milk and making a flavored latte. You can experiment and add a mixture of flavors and come up with great creations! Pumpkin spice is always great for fall, or peppermint mocha for winter time!
Laurel G.
Austin, TX
YAAAS TORANI SYRUP. This stuff is amazing and I will never not love it. I use it to fruity up my cocktails, which always impresses my friends, but then I can also throw a little in my morning latte when I'm feeling especially classy. Careful not to let the cap get crispy (this happened when I stored mine on its side) but if you do just run it under hot water to loosen the sugar.
Traci B.
Columbus, IN
Love the white chocolate mocha flavor to put in my coffee to recreate my own rendition of a classic drink at Starbucks. There are also numerous other flavors that can be used. My kids love to add vanilla syrup to their Coca-Cola. Good price, but a little hard to find flavors at times.
Sarah B.
Hayden, AL
I love mixing these syrups in my coffee- especially the sugar free white chocolate and sugar free caramel! I received the pumpkin pie sauce for christmas one year and loved making my own pumpkin spice lattes. my only concern with the pumpkin sauce is that it contains corn syrup rather than pumpkin puree like the Fontana brand (the syrup that Starbucks uses as of fall 2015)
Ashley K.
Arlington , VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
OBSESSED with these. I keep 4 (Hazelnut, Pumpkin Spice, Peppermint, & English Toffee) with pumps by my coffee machine. Guests always "ohh" & "awh" because they feel like they're at a coffee shop. I also keep cherry and coconut for the summer to add to mixed drinks or sodas.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love this stuff! I like putting this in my Earl Gray Tea to make London Fogs! It's very tasty and you can mix it with other drinks like coffee and liquor. I have just finished off a bottle and I will need to replenish soon because this brand has the best flavor of any syrups.
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I picked up a couple of flavors of these a few months ago when I was trying to save some money and kick my Starbucks habit. I was afraid that I was going to have to have crappy coffee if I made it myself but with these I was pleasantly surprised. All the flavors I've tried have been great, even the sugar free ones.
Jessica M.
Walker, LA
The majority of the time I use these syrups are for coffees but recently I've started using them to spice up my protein shakes for meal replacements. Such a good way to keep the sweet without the mega calories. I don't think you could go wrong using them. Just be sure to not overdo it. Too much can make it too sweet.
Karol M.
Odenville, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love Torani syrups. After having weight loss surgery, I love having a way to flavor without adding a lot of carbs/calories. The SugarFree flavors are wonderful. I add some Almond or Cookiedough SF syrup, and some whipping cream to my coffee and it's cheaper, less carbs, and just as good (if not better!) than all the flavored creamers out there. They are also great in greek yogurt with a little splenda to take some of the "bite" out.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.