BY TORANI

Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...

Gabriela E.
Omg you can't have a party with out these. They just taste amazing. They are cheap to buy and fun to mix with
Claudia G.
River Rouge, MI
We use this syrup to flavor our coffee all the time. It's a great way to cut calories but make it taste good!
Diane P.
Portland, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The flavors are pretty much on point. I wouldn't put too much in my coffee but that hint of flavor is perfect
phoebe p.
chapel hill, nc
Perfect for your coffee bar. Delicious taste. So many flavors to choose from. Perfect for different holidays
Alyssa T.
Great flavor selection, including sugar free options, a major plus! I love it in espresso drinks, or coffee!
Stacee B.
Great for mixing with coffee, wass hesitant about the flavors, but a little goes a long way. Love the variety
Christine E.
So good in coffee. I'm looking forward to trying the new salted caramel flavor. A little bit goes a long way.
Briana N.
Gulfport, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
We bought a few of these to make our home are version of our favorite Starbucks drinks and these are PERFECT!
Kate P.
Good if you're into making some really fancy coffees and stuff. It's pretty much just sugar so beware though!
Angela S.
Torani syrup is amazing! It's perfect for alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks. They have a flavor for everyone.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.