4.68 / 5 based on 1,332 Reviews
Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...
Top Questions See all 1,513 Q&A
- "At first I was concerned that the taste of my coffee wouldn't excite me, but the Torani Hazelnut Sugar free syrup came through!" in 47 reviews
- "I love this product, I usually use the syrup for coffee or to make my flavored sodas (Italian sodas) very good product." in 17 reviews
- "I have a full stock of sugar free varieties for everything from mixed drinks, to home coffees to protein drink flavoring! " in 11 reviews
- "I usually get the sugar free ones though so I can control the sweetness level.....tastes just like I was sitting in a coffee shop!" in 10 reviews
- "I make my own iced coffee and when I feel like making it a bit more decadent I add a shot of the vanilla syrup or the caramel one." in 9 reviews
Omg you can't have a party with out these. They just taste amazing. They are cheap to buy and fun to mix with
We use this syrup to flavor our coffee all the time. It's a great way to cut calories but make it taste good!
The flavors are pretty much on point. I wouldn't put too much in my coffee but that hint of flavor is perfect
Perfect for your coffee bar. Delicious taste. So many flavors to choose from. Perfect for different holidays
Great flavor selection, including sugar free options, a major plus! I love it in espresso drinks, or coffee!
Great for mixing with coffee, wass hesitant about the flavors, but a little goes a long way. Love the variety
So good in coffee. I'm looking forward to trying the new salted caramel flavor. A little bit goes a long way.
We bought a few of these to make our home are version of our favorite Starbucks drinks and these are PERFECT!
Good if you're into making some really fancy coffees and stuff. It's pretty much just sugar so beware though!
Torani syrup is amazing! It's perfect for alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks. They have a flavor for everyone.
Q & A
What do you pair this with?
Is this too sweet?
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
What's your favorite way to use this product? I've been curious about these syrups but have never been able to bring myself to purchase one because I'm just not sure how or where to use it? Especially in coffee - do you add milk/cream or just add this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos