BY TORANI

Ashlee B.
Mcminnville, OR
Favorite for making iced coffees I love this product. Super sweet and hits the spot. Perfect for Italian sodas
Caitlin K.
San Diego, CA
I use this syrup both for cocktails and my coffee. It's a very thin syrup and it has some of the best flavors.
Luan M.
We keep this at work to add flavor to coffee. A bottle lasts a long time. The flavor is good, not overpowering.
Heather H.
Lakewood, WA
I love these. I'm always looking for new ways to spice up my drinks and add better flavors. These def impress.
Nina M.
Portland, OR
I really like their strawberry flavor! It can be kind of difficult to find these syrups but they're delicious!
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
Pretty ok syrups. Some are not as good flavor wise but mostly good. Easy to add to whatever drink you prefer.
Gabriela E.
Omg you can't have a party with out these. They just taste amazing. They are cheap to buy and fun to mix with
Julie M.
My mom absolutely loves these flavored syrups. I get her the caramel and cinnamon every year for Christmas!
Angela S.
Torani syrup is amazing! It's perfect for alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks. They have a flavor for everyone.
Briana N.
Gulfport, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
We bought a few of these to make our home are version of our favorite Starbucks drinks and these are PERFECT!
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.