BY TORANI

Luan M.
We keep this at work to add flavor to coffee. A bottle lasts a long time. The flavor is good, not overpowering.
stephanie f.
Cartersville, GA
I love these. They have lots of flavors and they taste great in just about everything. I love it in my coffee.
LaTosha D.
I have bought these to make coffee drinks, to add to ice drinks and to make cakes as well. Very good in flavor.
Chasity M.
Okeechobee, FL
It's ok but not my favorite. I have had other sugar free syrups that aren't as bitter as the vanilla one I got
Amber B.
Newaygo, MI
A must need to manipulate your favoring in many drinks or add extra! Great for mixed drinks or just smoothies!
Nina M.
Portland, OR
I really like their strawberry flavor! It can be kind of difficult to find these syrups but they're delicious!
Carmelita B.
Powder Spgs, GA
The chocolate has a good flavor. However, I find it to be a bit watery. I know it's syrup but I like it tjhick
Marie D.
These syrups are great for creating a huge amount of drink flavors. I love using the in coffee and tea drinks.
Bianca B.
I use the carmel syrup in my hot apple ciders in the fall and winter Yummmmmmm for the morning on the go times.
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
I love putting this in my coffee to add a little flavor. It's very popular and you can find it almost anywhere.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.