4.68 / 5 based on 1,332 Reviews
Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...
Top Questions See all 1,513 Q&A
- "At first I was concerned that the taste of my coffee wouldn't excite me, but the Torani Hazelnut Sugar free syrup came through!" in 47 reviews
- "I love this product, I usually use the syrup for coffee or to make my flavored sodas (Italian sodas) very good product." in 17 reviews
- "I have a full stock of sugar free varieties for everything from mixed drinks, to home coffees to protein drink flavoring! " in 11 reviews
- "I usually get the sugar free ones though so I can control the sweetness level.....tastes just like I was sitting in a coffee shop!" in 10 reviews
- "I make my own iced coffee and when I feel like making it a bit more decadent I add a shot of the vanilla syrup or the caramel one." in 9 reviews
Love these on my coffee. I buy these to add a little flavor. I use the sugar free kind too. Not expensive either.
I love these. They have lots of flavors and they taste great in just about everything. I love it in my coffee.
I love these. I'm always looking for new ways to spice up my drinks and add better flavors. These def impress.
I have bought these to make coffee drinks, to add to ice drinks and to make cakes as well. Very good in flavor.
I love this I use it in my coffee every morning it has such a great flavoring I would recommend it to everyone
I love these products I use them in my iced coffee I make every morning. Salted caramel is my favorite so far.
These are great! I purchase them at Gordman's and the bottle lasts forever. They come in so many great flavors!
It's ok but not my favorite. I have had other sugar free syrups that aren't as bitter as the vanilla one I got
These syrups are great for creating a huge amount of drink flavors. I love using the in coffee and tea drinks.
Favorite for making iced coffees I love this product. Super sweet and hits the spot. Perfect for Italian sodas
Q & A
What do you pair this with?
Is this too sweet?
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
What's your favorite way to use this product? I've been curious about these syrups but have never been able to bring myself to purchase one because I'm just not sure how or where to use it? Especially in coffee - do you add milk/cream or just add this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos