BY TORANI

Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...

Carla  P.
Love these on my coffee. I buy these to add a little flavor. I use the sugar free kind too. Not expensive either.
stephanie f.
Cartersville, GA
I love these. They have lots of flavors and they taste great in just about everything. I love it in my coffee.
Heather H.
Lakewood, WA
I love these. I'm always looking for new ways to spice up my drinks and add better flavors. These def impress.
LaTosha D.
I have bought these to make coffee drinks, to add to ice drinks and to make cakes as well. Very good in flavor.
Misty R.
Winnfield, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this I use it in my coffee every morning it has such a great flavoring I would recommend it to everyone
Amanda W.
Joshua Tree, CA
I love these products I use them in my iced coffee I make every morning. Salted caramel is my favorite so far.
Jennifer Z.
Spencer , IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are great! I purchase them at Gordman's and the bottle lasts forever. They come in so many great flavors!
Chasity M.
Okeechobee, FL
It's ok but not my favorite. I have had other sugar free syrups that aren't as bitter as the vanilla one I got
Marie D.
These syrups are great for creating a huge amount of drink flavors. I love using the in coffee and tea drinks.
Ashlee B.
Mcminnville, OR
Favorite for making iced coffees I love this product. Super sweet and hits the spot. Perfect for Italian sodas
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.