4.68 / 5 based on 1,332 Reviews
Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...
Top Questions See all 1,513 Q&A
- "At first I was concerned that the taste of my coffee wouldn't excite me, but the Torani Hazelnut Sugar free syrup came through!" in 47 reviews
- "I love this product, I usually use the syrup for coffee or to make my flavored sodas (Italian sodas) very good product." in 17 reviews
- "I have a full stock of sugar free varieties for everything from mixed drinks, to home coffees to protein drink flavoring! " in 11 reviews
- "I usually get the sugar free ones though so I can control the sweetness level.....tastes just like I was sitting in a coffee shop!" in 10 reviews
- "I make my own iced coffee and when I feel like making it a bit more decadent I add a shot of the vanilla syrup or the caramel one." in 9 reviews
Must have for coffee, latte, and even for mixed drinks!! Hard to find in Maine :-( had to drive 45 minutes away!
I love these Sirops. Great for cocktails or just to mix in with water for a change of taste. Sweet and delicious.
I use this stuff for my coffee and other flavors drinks. They have so many flavors, there's still so much to try.
I make Sugar Free Caramel Non-Fat Chai Tea Latte's in the morning using Torani Sugar Free Caramel Syrup! Yummy!
Perfect for adding to redbull. I love the strawberry it is a perfect add in to make my favorite morning beverage
Yes I love these to flavor tea because I don't drink coffee but I love the raspberry flavor and the classic one.
These are really great to add to coffee. i love trying all the different flavors to see what i can come up with.
Love every flavor! They are awesome to have on hand for mixed drinks, sodas, coffees and even to cook/bake with!!
Not a bad mixer, good for cocktail additives. some of the flavors are a little stronger, but I just use less mix
I use these for everything from mixed drinks to smoothies to my morning coffee. I love all the flavor varieties!
Q & A
What do you pair this with?
Is this too sweet?
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
What's your favorite way to use this product? I've been curious about these syrups but have never been able to bring myself to purchase one because I'm just not sure how or where to use it? Especially in coffee - do you add milk/cream or just add this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos