BY TORANI

Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...

Amanda C.
Boise, ID
My favorite coffee shop serves this syrup and I really enjoy it. I even got some for my espresso machine at home!
jenessa F.
DINUBA, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are great to have at home makes your coffee taste amazing and gives it a coffeehouse taste. Worth the money
Sarah P.
Ada, OK
There are so many great flavored for coffee, which are good hot or iced. They are very sweet, even the sugar free
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
These mix great, taste great, good for picky kids I put this in apple sauce, sprite and even yogurt. love these.
Victoria D.
St Cloud , MN
These syrups are great to use in all sorts drinks like coffee. I personally haven't used them but my friends have
Shelby S.
Oceanside, CA
These syrups are so yummy they have great strong flavor only bad thing is all the sugar and food coloring in them
Karla O.
Phoenix, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I like the red one to make mix drinks!! It's inexpensive and met my expectations !! It taste really good as well.
Kati B.
Charlotte, MI
I like the taste of this product and I love that they make it naturally so I can buy it at my health food stores.
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love their hazelnut, vanilla, and caramel syrup. I always but two of each. They add a nice touch to any drink.
Milinda  .
I love to add to my coffee for something special. It is just a nice flavor to have with not the fat of a creamer.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.