4.68 / 5 based on 1,332 Reviews
Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...
Top Questions See all 1,513 Q&A
- "At first I was concerned that the taste of my coffee wouldn't excite me, but the Torani Hazelnut Sugar free syrup came through!" in 47 reviews
- "I love this product, I usually use the syrup for coffee or to make my flavored sodas (Italian sodas) very good product." in 17 reviews
- "I have a full stock of sugar free varieties for everything from mixed drinks, to home coffees to protein drink flavoring! " in 11 reviews
- "I usually get the sugar free ones though so I can control the sweetness level.....tastes just like I was sitting in a coffee shop!" in 10 reviews
- "I make my own iced coffee and when I feel like making it a bit more decadent I add a shot of the vanilla syrup or the caramel one." in 9 reviews
My favorite coffee shop serves this syrup and I really enjoy it. I even got some for my espresso machine at home!
These are great to have at home makes your coffee taste amazing and gives it a coffeehouse taste. Worth the money
There are so many great flavored for coffee, which are good hot or iced. They are very sweet, even the sugar free
These mix great, taste great, good for picky kids I put this in apple sauce, sprite and even yogurt. love these.
These syrups are great to use in all sorts drinks like coffee. I personally haven't used them but my friends have
These syrups are so yummy they have great strong flavor only bad thing is all the sugar and food coloring in them
I like the red one to make mix drinks!! It's inexpensive and met my expectations !! It taste really good as well.
I like the taste of this product and I love that they make it naturally so I can buy it at my health food stores.
I love their hazelnut, vanilla, and caramel syrup. I always but two of each. They add a nice touch to any drink.
I love to add to my coffee for something special. It is just a nice flavor to have with not the fat of a creamer.
Q & A
What do you pair this with?
Is this too sweet?
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
What's your favorite way to use this product? I've been curious about these syrups but have never been able to bring myself to purchase one because I'm just not sure how or where to use it? Especially in coffee - do you add milk/cream or just add this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos