BY TORANI

Olivia K.
North Lawrence, OH
Always put this is my coffee and definitely gives it more flavor. Wether it's hot or iced I always love the flavor
Megan B.
Skillman, NJ
I love these syrups! So many options to choose from and great sugar free options! Flavor drinks, sodas, or coffees
Tesla J.
Elkridge, MD
I lovethese torani syrup mixes. Im not a fan of the sugar free ones. I usually buy them from walmart or sams club.
Kirstin B.
I usually drink my coffee black but this stuff is perfect when I need a little (or a lot) of sweetness and flavor.
Kate E.
Very good on iced coffee or tea, also I tried it on ice cream and its very delicious, also they last for long time.
Jessica B.
San Jose, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are good in coffee and perfect for shaved ice. Not sure why they're listed in the alcoholic beverage section!
Kayla M.
Newburgh, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love using these in my coffee, so many different flavors and choices, but the low sugar/ sugar free is gross lol
Kim H.
Greenacres, WA
I love my coffee, and these are the perfect pairing. There are soooo many flavors in bothe regular and sugar-free.
Kati B.
Charlotte, MI
I like the taste of this product and I love that they make it naturally so I can buy it at my health food stores.
Laura M.
Portland, ME
Must have for coffee, latte, and even for mixed drinks!! Hard to find in Maine :-( had to drive 45 minutes away!
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.