- "At first I was concerned that the taste of my coffee wouldn't excite me, but the Torani Hazelnut Sugar free syrup came through!" in 47 reviews
- "I love this product, I usually use the syrup for coffee or to make my flavored sodas (Italian sodas) very good product." in 17 reviews
- "I have a full stock of sugar free varieties for everything from mixed drinks, to home coffees to protein drink flavoring! " in 11 reviews
- "I usually get the sugar free ones though so I can control the sweetness level.....tastes just like I was sitting in a coffee shop!" in 10 reviews
- "I make my own iced coffee and when I feel like making it a bit more decadent I add a shot of the vanilla syrup or the caramel one." in 9 reviews
Always put this is my coffee and definitely gives it more flavor. Wether it's hot or iced I always love the flavor
I love these syrups! So many options to choose from and great sugar free options! Flavor drinks, sodas, or coffees
I lovethese torani syrup mixes. Im not a fan of the sugar free ones. I usually buy them from walmart or sams club.
I usually drink my coffee black but this stuff is perfect when I need a little (or a lot) of sweetness and flavor.
Very good on iced coffee or tea, also I tried it on ice cream and its very delicious, also they last for long time.
These are good in coffee and perfect for shaved ice. Not sure why they're listed in the alcoholic beverage section!
I love using these in my coffee, so many different flavors and choices, but the low sugar/ sugar free is gross lol
I love my coffee, and these are the perfect pairing. There are soooo many flavors in bothe regular and sugar-free.
I like the taste of this product and I love that they make it naturally so I can buy it at my health food stores.
Must have for coffee, latte, and even for mixed drinks!! Hard to find in Maine :-( had to drive 45 minutes away!
Q & A
What do you pair this with?
Is this too sweet?
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
What's your favorite way to use this product? I've been curious about these syrups but have never been able to bring myself to purchase one because I'm just not sure how or where to use it? Especially in coffee - do you add milk/cream or just add this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos