4.68 / 5 based on 1,332 Reviews
Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...
Top Questions See all 1,513 Q&A
- "At first I was concerned that the taste of my coffee wouldn't excite me, but the Torani Hazelnut Sugar free syrup came through!" in 47 reviews
- "I love this product, I usually use the syrup for coffee or to make my flavored sodas (Italian sodas) very good product." in 17 reviews
- "I have a full stock of sugar free varieties for everything from mixed drinks, to home coffees to protein drink flavoring! " in 11 reviews
- "I usually get the sugar free ones though so I can control the sweetness level.....tastes just like I was sitting in a coffee shop!" in 10 reviews
- "I make my own iced coffee and when I feel like making it a bit more decadent I add a shot of the vanilla syrup or the caramel one." in 9 reviews
I work at a coffee shop and we can these syrups but I'd say they're alright. I like the vanilla one, and hazelnut!
I like these products especially making cappuccinos or mix a little with coffee my favorite is vanilla and hazelnut
My local coffee shop has every flavor available! Coconut is the best. Not too sweet, but full of delicious flavor!
I love using these in my coffee, so many different flavors and choices, but the low sugar/ sugar free is gross lol
Always put this is my coffee and definitely gives it more flavor. Wether it's hot or iced I always love the flavor
These are good in coffee and perfect for shaved ice. Not sure why they're listed in the alcoholic beverage section!
I lovethese torani syrup mixes. Im not a fan of the sugar free ones. I usually buy them from walmart or sams club.
I'm not a big fan of torani syrup. They have a really weird after taste. It hurts .y throat every time I try these.
Great for adding favors to fancy mixed drinks at home! I prefer another brand to torani but this gets the job done!
Great to put a drop in with coffee or chai tea for a different flavor. They use these at Starbucks to flavor drinks
Q & A
What do you pair this with?
Is this too sweet?
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
What's your favorite way to use this product? I've been curious about these syrups but have never been able to bring myself to purchase one because I'm just not sure how or where to use it? Especially in coffee - do you add milk/cream or just add this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos