BY TORANI

Heidi C.
Methuen, MA
Love the Torani syrup line! So many uses from coffee drinks, cocktail drinks, to using it when baking to add flavor!
Cathryn D.
Metolius, OR
I use it for home made Italian sodas and in my coffee. I don't like stuff to sweet so a few pumps can go a long way.
Lacy L.
Pflugerville, TX
I love these syrups. They are strong, have a large variety of flavors, and they are delicious in Italian cream sodas!
Justice E.
I love Torani Syrup! You can pretty much put it into any kind of drink to change it up and give it an amazing flavor.
Tiffany H.
Guthrie Ctr, IA
I usually use this in my coffee if I don't have any creamer in my kitchen or my dorm. Caramel is probably the best!
Jill E.
Puyallup , WA
I used to work in a coffee stand. these are awesome flavors. they can be on the spendy side but there well worth it.
Amanda M.
Burgettstown, PA
These are amazing! I love caramel the best! It adds just the right amount of flavor to any drink( especially coffee!)
Carrie D.
Reseda, CA
I'm not a coffee person, but these are great for Italian sodas and with such a large variety who could ask for more?
Katie C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I LOVE THESE TORANI SYRUPS. I USE THEM IN MAKING ITAILIAN SODAS I MIX SOME OF THE FLAVORS IN SODA AND EVEN IN COFFEE.
Lena H.
Milpitas, CA
Torani syrups are hit or miss. I like most of them, but some (like watermelon) taste too artificial and are horrible.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.