BY TORANI

Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...

BeautyCaffeine *.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great way to add a different flavor to my coffee and I even cocktail multiple flavors my cup of coffee. I recently started working out and was able to switch to sugar free and get the same amazing taste without the added sugar. A little goes a long way and there are endless combinations.
Jennifer S.
Naugatuck, CT
Probably the best flavored syrup out there. The only reason I didn't rate it 5 stars us because of the amount of sugar and calories in each serving. I have heard there is a sugar free version but I have yet to find it. The best way to use these, in my opinion, is to add it to iced coffee! The chocolate milano is definitely my favorite
Fabiola M.
Really good addition to alcoholic AND non-alcoholic drink recipes. Soo many varieties of flavors to add, so many opportunities for experimentation. It's pretty inexpensive, I would suggest to look out for them at your local Home Goods, Marshall's, or TJ Maxx. That's where I find them the cheapest!
Raven G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I use this in coffees mostly because they add great flavor with very little products. They come in so many different flavors like snores, hazelnut and even peach tea! If your wanting to change up your favorite beverage I would definitely give these a try. I have found them at world market
Caitlin C.
Oswego, IL
These syrups are a staple in my kitchen. You can use them for anything! I add them to my coffee, liquor, you name it! In the summer time I love to add the cherry flavor to shaved ice and make my own snow cones at home. My absolute favorite flavor is the hazelnut. I use it to make Italian sodas, flavor my coffee, and I've also used it in baking. This is all around a great product at a decent price.
Sara F.
Tucson, AZ
#Torani syrups are AMAZING! They have a million flavors and I have never tried one I didn't like. This stuff is perfect for coffee, after dinner drinks, hot cocoa, and even over ice cream. I love that they come in regular and sugar free for when I don't want those extra calories. YUM!
Francisco A.
Washington, DC
This syrup is actually good, the sugar free line is really good if you want to count calories. For corre is perfect.

Although i wouldn't recommend it for cocktails, the consistency and the flavor juts not meant for alcoholic drinks, if you are looking to stock your bar, look somewhere else.
Belle A.
Sadly, I'm really disappointed with these. My office has a big selection for those who drink coffee and/or tea. Ran out of creamer and decided to use some in my coffee. All I tasted was syrup and it made my coffee taste terrible. Decided to give it another shot when there was plain creamer and it still didn't do it for me. The product may be great as many others love them but unfortunately I don't.
Erica G.
Kalamazoo, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Not a huge fan of these syrups. I hate to say it, but I might prefer Starbucks syrups over these. To me, they have a funny taste in my coffee. You have to add so much of it just to taste it in an espresso drink. I am a pretty picky coffee person and these just don't make the cut!
Meagan S.
I love making flavored hot milks with these. I steam my milk first and add whatever flavor syrup I want and then I take my milk frothed and create a foam on top and then I garnish it with whatever compliments the syrup. My favorite is Belgian Cookie and then topping it with cinnamon.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.