4.68 / 5 based on 1,332 Reviews
Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...
Top Questions See all 1,513 Q&A
- "At first I was concerned that the taste of my coffee wouldn't excite me, but the Torani Hazelnut Sugar free syrup came through!" in 47 reviews
- "I love this product, I usually use the syrup for coffee or to make my flavored sodas (Italian sodas) very good product." in 17 reviews
- "I have a full stock of sugar free varieties for everything from mixed drinks, to home coffees to protein drink flavoring! " in 11 reviews
- "I usually get the sugar free ones though so I can control the sweetness level.....tastes just like I was sitting in a coffee shop!" in 10 reviews
- "I make my own iced coffee and when I feel like making it a bit more decadent I add a shot of the vanilla syrup or the caramel one." in 9 reviews
I love these. I basically collect them to add to my coffee in the morning. Replaces creamers for a lighter calorie option
You can use this on just about any dessert. I like it with my ice cream. They have many different flavors to choose from.
This is so good in your coffee. The only ones I ever tried were the caramel and the vanilla. The vanilla is my favorite.
I love these, especially the sugar free kind! I just wish they would make the same flavors in both sugar and sugar free.
These are so much fun to mix and make yummy drinks with. I use pelligrino or some other club soda and mix in the flavors.
I love these! They come in sugar free which I absolutely love. You can put these in your alcoholic drinks or your coffee.
Torani syrup can spice up any drink. Goes great in coffee, alcoholic beverages, or just a soda. It's cheap and delicious
Love the sugar free vanilla syrup! I can now make my own iced coffee or latte instead of going to Starbucks all the time
This makes a great hazelnut latte! It is also great in baking, I've added it to everything from brownies to marshmallows.
I love going to little coffee shops that carry this brand of flavoring! My favorites are Irish Cream and Caramel! YUMMY!
Q & A
Where can I find these trial/small sizes?
What would use this syrup with to make drinks or can you use it to cook?
Question has been deleted
I love all of the flavors ive tried, and i bought the coconut syrup randomly but i cant seem to figure out what to use it for. any ideas?
I use to take care of a client that always put this in his coffee. I have not tried it yet. Can anyone tell me if it's worth a try?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos