BY TORANI

Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...

Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
Great brand of syrup. Add it to your morning coffee or a mixed cocktail at the end of the day. So many great flavors too.
Sara E.
Panama City, FL
I love going to little coffee shops that carry this brand of flavoring! My favorites are Irish Cream and Caramel! YUMMY!
Courtney S.
Huntsville
These are just okay. A little goes a long way. I dont mind them in iced coffee. Wouldnt reccomend for a hot drink though.
Amber V.
sharonville, oh
This makes a great hazelnut latte! It is also great in baking, I've added it to everything from brownies to marshmallows.
Jennifer W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love these! They come in sugar free which I absolutely love. You can put these in your alcoholic drinks or your coffee.
alexandria e.
Oswego, KS
I use this more towards coffee, not to much in my booze. its some what strong so you have to beware of how much you use.
Lydia M.
Memphis, TN
These are extremely versatile, from mixed drinks, coffee additives, and Italian crime sodas! Very little goes a long way!
Jessika S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is so good in your coffee. The only ones I ever tried were the caramel and the vanilla. The vanilla is my favorite.
Michelle G.
Raleigh, NC
I use the caramel syrup in coffee but my younger sister is a bartender and keeps an assortment on hand for mixed drinks.
Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love these. I basically collect them to add to my coffee in the morning. Replaces creamers for a lighter calorie option
tatiana n.
Anaheim, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Where I can get all the different flavors they have? usually I find them at smart and final
Bridget T.
Millville, CA
Are the sugar free flavors good?
Amanda R.
Whats the best way to use these syrups?
Maria F.
Can these be mixed with coffee? What's the best flavor?
Sara M.
Lynnwood, WA
I've found this at the Business Costco for about $4 (big bottle) I'm curious where have you found it the cheapest, and how much do you pay?