4.68 / 5 based on 1,332 Reviews
Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...
Top Questions See all 1,513 Q&A
- "At first I was concerned that the taste of my coffee wouldn't excite me, but the Torani Hazelnut Sugar free syrup came through!" in 47 reviews
- "I love this product, I usually use the syrup for coffee or to make my flavored sodas (Italian sodas) very good product." in 17 reviews
- "I have a full stock of sugar free varieties for everything from mixed drinks, to home coffees to protein drink flavoring! " in 11 reviews
- "I usually get the sugar free ones though so I can control the sweetness level.....tastes just like I was sitting in a coffee shop!" in 10 reviews
- "I make my own iced coffee and when I feel like making it a bit more decadent I add a shot of the vanilla syrup or the caramel one." in 9 reviews
Great brand of syrup. Add it to your morning coffee or a mixed cocktail at the end of the day. So many great flavors too.
I love going to little coffee shops that carry this brand of flavoring! My favorites are Irish Cream and Caramel! YUMMY!
These are just okay. A little goes a long way. I dont mind them in iced coffee. Wouldnt reccomend for a hot drink though.
This makes a great hazelnut latte! It is also great in baking, I've added it to everything from brownies to marshmallows.
I love these! They come in sugar free which I absolutely love. You can put these in your alcoholic drinks or your coffee.
I use this more towards coffee, not to much in my booze. its some what strong so you have to beware of how much you use.
These are extremely versatile, from mixed drinks, coffee additives, and Italian crime sodas! Very little goes a long way!
This is so good in your coffee. The only ones I ever tried were the caramel and the vanilla. The vanilla is my favorite.
I use the caramel syrup in coffee but my younger sister is a bartender and keeps an assortment on hand for mixed drinks.
I love these. I basically collect them to add to my coffee in the morning. Replaces creamers for a lighter calorie option
Q & A
Where I can get all the different flavors they have? usually I find them at smart and final
Are the sugar free flavors good?
Whats the best way to use these syrups?
Can these be mixed with coffee? What's the best flavor?
I've found this at the Business Costco for about $4 (big bottle) I'm curious where have you found it the cheapest, and how much do you pay?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos