BY TORANI

Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
Great brand of syrup. Add it to your morning coffee or a mixed cocktail at the end of the day. So many great flavors too.
Sara E.
Panama City, FL
I love going to little coffee shops that carry this brand of flavoring! My favorites are Irish Cream and Caramel! YUMMY!
Courtney S.
Huntsville
These are just okay. A little goes a long way. I dont mind them in iced coffee. Wouldnt reccomend for a hot drink though.
Amber V.
sharonville, oh
This makes a great hazelnut latte! It is also great in baking, I've added it to everything from brownies to marshmallows.
Jennifer W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love these! They come in sugar free which I absolutely love. You can put these in your alcoholic drinks or your coffee.
alexandria e.
Oswego, KS
I use this more towards coffee, not to much in my booze. its some what strong so you have to beware of how much you use.
Lydia M.
Memphis, TN
These are extremely versatile, from mixed drinks, coffee additives, and Italian crime sodas! Very little goes a long way!
Jessika S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is so good in your coffee. The only ones I ever tried were the caramel and the vanilla. The vanilla is my favorite.
Michelle G.
Raleigh, NC
I use the caramel syrup in coffee but my younger sister is a bartender and keeps an assortment on hand for mixed drinks.
Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love these. I basically collect them to add to my coffee in the morning. Replaces creamers for a lighter calorie option
Karina B.
I have been dying to try these!! Any suggestions on which one to start with...Top 3 choices?
Tara B.
Owings Mills, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What's the best flavor of this?
Alicia K.
What all can you use these syrups for?
Ashley L.
Yosemite ntpk, CA
What exactly do you mix this with
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What's your favorite sugar free flavor?