BY TORANI

Lydia M.
Memphis, TN
These are extremely versatile, from mixed drinks, coffee additives, and Italian crime sodas! Very little goes a long way!
alexandria e.
Oswego, KS
I use this more towards coffee, not to much in my booze. its some what strong so you have to beware of how much you use.
Carmen  M.
Tualatin , OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
You can use this on just about any dessert. I like it with my ice cream. They have many different flavors to choose from.
Amber V.
sharonville, oh
This makes a great hazelnut latte! It is also great in baking, I've added it to everything from brownies to marshmallows.
Marissa M.
Aiea, HI
Love the sugar free vanilla syrup! I can now make my own iced coffee or latte instead of going to Starbucks all the time
Jennifer W.
FORT WAYNE, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love these! They come in sugar free which I absolutely love. You can put these in your alcoholic drinks or your coffee.
Kelly M.
Hickory, NC
I love these I use them to make my very own vanilla coke... They are great because you can make a drink to fit your taste
Courtney S.
Huntsville
These are just okay. A little goes a long way. I dont mind them in iced coffee. Wouldnt reccomend for a hot drink though.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
Great brand of syrup. Add it to your morning coffee or a mixed cocktail at the end of the day. So many great flavors too.
Bailey M.
Owasso, OK
Torani syrup can spice up any drink. Goes great in coffee, alcoholic beverages, or just a soda. It's cheap and delicious
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.