BY TORANI

Camille V.
San Jose , CA
My favorite add in favors to coffee, and lemonades they aren't to sweet but don't spill because they are extremely sticky!
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This syrup is good in about anything. Coffee, shakes, alcohol, tea, or really anything you want. We used it for everything.
Kay C.
I bought the carmal kind and mixed it in with my coffee. I loved it. It gave it just enough flavoring but not to much kick.
Jaime C.
I love the torani sugar free syrups! They add great flavor to my iced coffee. I even like to put some in soda to flavor it!
Shelah J.
Comanche, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love using these they are great for bubble tea and for Italian soda. Love the selection of flavors so many to choose from
Rachel B.
A favorite for all Italian soda drinkers. Just a splash of this with some sprite or club soda and I have the perfect drink.
Christina M.
Lakewood, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Delicious. They can go in all sorts of fun drinks and desserts. My favorite is the raspberry. It makes great Italian sodas.
Stacey K.
Ranson, WV
I have always just used this in coffee, but after reading some suggestions I'm excited to try this in some cookie recipes!
Kayelyn p.
Good brand I trust. They are good from anything like coffees to latte to mixed drinks and they have so many flavor options
Susan R.
Monroe, NC
Love love love these! The flavors are amazing and the recipes are endless. You can do so many different things with these.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.